Freitag, 26. Februar 2010

Now I'm the lazy poster...

...despite Johnathan's stellar reviews, I'm not up to writing anything respectable at the moment, so you have my silly fragment (which I deleted, then I realised, that everyone will see it on their dashboard, so I restored it), and now another translation. Again from Bertolt Brecht, a love poem.

Ich will mit dem gehen, den ich liebe.
Ich will nicht ausrechnen, was es kostet.
Ich will nicht nachdenken, ob es gut ist.
Ich will nicht wissen, ob er mich liebt.
Ich will mit ihm gehen, den ich liebe.

I want to go with the one I love.
I want not to calculate what it costs.
I want not to think about whether it is good.
I want not to know if he loves me.
I want to go with whom I love.



What do you think about that?

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm not prepared to take that kind of risk anymore. I've made too many mistakes already. The next one will be well thought out, and I want to make sure it is a good risk.

    But that's just me.

    AntwortenLöschen